Programs & Services
Services We Provide:
Emergency & Permanent Housing Solutions
Referrals to other Service Agencies
Connections to Medical & Mental Health Services
Referrals to Treatment Options
Mentoring & Peer Advocacy
Re-Entry & Community Reform Efforts
Annual Community Candlelight Vigil “Operation Bright Lights”
* Interim and Supportive Housing for Adults and At- Risk Youth (TAY)
* Violence & Human Trafficking Prevention
* Gang Prevention & Familiy Stabilizaiton
* Youth Mentoring & Memorial Program
Interim and Supportive Housing for Adults & At Risk Youth (TAY)
We provide interim housing to those experiencing homeless and who may be experiencing a physical disability, mental health, and/ or substance abuse problem. We provide an experience that is conducive to healthy community living; reducing visits to hospitals and jails.
Violence & Human Trafficking Prevention
We engage, secure and protect victims of human trafficking and domestic or street violence. Our safe homes and supportive services provide environments designed for effective treatment and healing.
Gang Prevention & Youth Mentoring
We have several programs designed to prevent gang & street violence.
*Our Big Homie program links participants to mentors from their neighborhood
* Our Ready for Work program links participants with temporary employment opportunities that bould lead to full-time employment
*Our family stabilization program provides services to prevent the breakdown of the family dynamic.
To learn more about our programs, please email us at: email@example.com